Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Summer Job Hunt Bummer

I can't take the rejection anymore. Why does no one want me to work for them?! I can't get a break at all, it just... hurts. I wish I had a car so that I could go further because the bus system here in Charlotte sucks, like REALLY sucks. You have to walk like half the way to any place before you can even find a bus stop. I know I can't give up looking for a job because we need the money but all my oppritunities are dying before my very eyes. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marlewen said...

*looks up* and resa is also her name. *smacks*

So anyway..I feel your pain. With gas the way it is, I can't go to the mall, which happens to be like the only place around here offering summer work. No one in town will hire me and I was even rejected by the library because they needed someone who'd be there year round.

People suck.

Terri D. said...

I'm sorry, * hug *, but I just want you to know that whatever happens... At least you're not working at the park. That sucks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marlewen said...

*looks at previous comment* I swear to all powers that be that if anyone advertises in my blog like that, I'll have their head.

WOMAN, YOU NEED TO UPDATE!