Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Days rolling by

These days seem to get slower and slower, I don't know why. I can't wait until I can finally go home and visit my mother, since I didn't get to Labor Day weekend, because of the gas prices. I'm so freaking tired and I don't really know why (ok, maybe it had something to do with staying up until 1 in the morning). I've not been sleeping too great, so I guess tiredness should be expected. I really am a part of Extreme Tiredness, huh? Anyway, I can't wait to watch Supernatural tonight. It seems like a really interesting show. Jess and I sit and talk about what we think is going on in the story and what tale it comes from. Very interactive show for us, but we'll miss the beginning of it because we have a dorm hall meeting at 9. *sigh* Oh well, nothing else really to report. Catch ya'll later!

3 comments:

England said...

"As days roll by...it's bitter love of a family...(piano solo)."-Theme song to, Family Matters


E

Terri D. said...

That's not right, it's "as the days roll by, it's the (something) love of a fam-i-ly. It might be bigger. I'm not sure. But it's not bitter. What sense does that make?

England said...

Only God...