Monday, January 26, 2009

Brand New Year

Some time has passed since I've updated and I felt the need to, though there hasn't been much change. I'm still looking for work and some kind of health care with my heart issue (among other problems). I'm hoping this year will be better though. Since the start of the writing group I have been writing a bit more, but my mind keeps going places in the story I don't want it to. Oh well, I know at least the fact that I'm writing more and I have people to read it and stuff is a good thing. Maybe I can finally get a story out there in the world and feel accomplished, something I've wanted to feel for a while now.

2 comments:

Marlewen said...

I hopes you get a lot out of this. Also...you know...you could always write raunchy shorts and send them to websites. You read enough of them, you should be pretty good at it :P But really, your writing has better quality than a lot of the quickies I've seen Ellora's Cave.

England Simpson said...

Aw, I hope this year brings EVERYONE something steady and nice; nice n' steady... What?