Monday, August 31, 2009

And more time passess...

Another gap in time. This year feels like it's been the longest yet. So much has happened, with my Nana, and now my brother is in the hospital. My mother went to go stay with him until he wakes up, so I'm here with Nana. Though it hasn't been that bad, our friends and family are such wonderful people and have been great help and comfort while all this is happening. I'm just hoping and praying that David is OK, and that he wakes up soon and problem free.

1 comment:

England Simpson said...

Know that your friends are thinking about you, and praying for your family. I've dealt with some of the things you are dealing with, but there is nothing I can say to you to make you feel better. Be strong for your mother and know that we are keeping you in our thoughts.