Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's been a while... part 3

It has not been as long as it was from the last update, but not much has changed. Still unemployed and what not. August 31st, my Nana passed away; although I'm sad, I find this experience not quite as painful or jarring as when David passed away. With the anniversary of his passing coming soon, I don't know how Mom or I will feel in the times to come.

I find myself feeling just as hollow and as lost as I did the previous year. A feeling of standing and knowing the rug is about to be pulled from under me, but still unprepared. I'm very confused.

... Even with time things haven't changed much, the anniversary of David's passing has come and gone and with that time a different heartache has come. November 20th my Grandma passed away ending her long battle with cancer, so I lost both my grandmother's in the same year. Even though these passings weren't as shocking as David's it was still very jarring.

I'm kind of feeling hollow that the only things I have to write about are the deaths of my family members...

No comments: