Friday, September 17, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring

All this rain will drive me crazy I'm sure. I've been huddled in doors living off of Hot Pockets and other Hot Pocket products. It's not funny, I feel like I'm going to explode inside. So now I am huddled again in my room watching Escaflowne and eating... you guessed it, more hot pockets, because I'm just a sad, poor college student. I did, however, get to see the Tahitian monks that were currently visiting our school (that was nice). I also got some prayer beads for my mother but that's not the point. The point is that this rain is going to make me go mad ( well more than I already am). Well that's all I have to say for now. I will write more I swear (that's if I don't lose my mind first)

1 comment:

linguaphile said...

You don't like rain? Ohh, how sad. I usually find rain very comforting. *hehe, see my latest blog* Anyway, I guess it could be annoying, particularly if you don't get to do things you want to do . . . like going outside :) Hope the rain stops!