Sunday, October 24, 2004

School stress

I'm so stressed this week and I know it will only get worst before it gets better. I have so many test this week and next and on top of all that, I have all this make up work I have to do. I wish that I had never got sick, I hate this, I can't do all this work. My deadline is November 3 and I still have 4 papers to do. I haven't been able to find some of my teachers, which will kill me for sure. I can't wait for Thanksgiving, the only time before finals that I can even try to rest (while studying of course). I feel like I can't breath!!! I spend the whole weekend inside working on make up and I seem be no further then I was before. I'm going to fail horrible and it's be all my fail, why am I such an idiot! I'm surely the worst failure ever!! And on top of all that my computer is acting up for the first time, when I really need it. I feel the walls closing around me now and I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Terri D. said...

Oh Mani, don't stress out! You know you can call me whenever you're feeling overwhelmed. And you're a good student so you won't do too badly. Seriously though, don't freak out, that's not healthy for you. Just back up from everything and take a walk, or a breath or something. You will be okay. I'll call tonight. Don't pass ou until I do, okay :)?