Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It's over (finally)!!

Finally all my make up work is done and I can begin to relax. I think we are actually going to have a party to celebrate. Finally I stopped having heart problems (yay!) and I can breath again. Though some of the weight is off, I still can't wait until Thanksgiving (mainly for the going home). I haven't been able to do any other writing for the longest time and now I can (yay again!). Anyway that is all I have to say right now. My thoughts are mainly on the food that I haven't eaten. Stupid stress! Now I can eat (now I can live)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO, living inside and out, now?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are finished with your work. Now maybe you'll quit whining about all the work you don't want to do. Waah! Waah! Waah!
You were given a great gift; you were saved from certain death by divine intervention and modern medicine. Okay, so you have to go to the oncologist periodically to get your bloodwork checked. Guess what, you're still on the right side of the dirt bed:-)
Seriously though, no one would ever know how wickedly funny and deliciously sarcastic you are from your long and ever so boring rant.
So let's just forget all that pity party garbage.
Start writing and reciting some positive affirmations and political satire. How about long thoughtful comments on the injustice of the male dominated society on how it depletes the average woman's IQ by expecting them to hide their best assets-their brains! Intelligent women of the world unite(and some men who are highly favored and non-sexist)! You have nothing to lose but T&A videos. Write your stories and finish the ones you've written, critique anime movies and publish your critiques. When you finish doing the indoor turtle act, go outside and maybe you'll meet a "beautiful Cablasian man".